Business Analyst with Cognos
Inetum is an IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow. The Inetum group is committed towards all these players to innovate, continue to adapt and stay ahead. With its multi-expert profile, Inetum offers its clients a unique combination of proximity, a sectorial organization and solutions of industrial quality. Operating in more than 26 countries, the Group has nearly 27,000 employees and in 2020 generated revenues of €1,965 billion.
Inetum Romania is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 14 years of activity. It is a stable, growing and profitable company with over 500 employees who provide, from the service center in Bucharest, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Gathering requirements
• Participate in the elaboration of the specifications and write the specifications, Estimate the workload
• Carry out developments and if necessary supervise other developers
• Carry out validation tests before delivery
• Check the quality of deliverables
• You will work in a team of 10 to 20 people made up of developers, application managers and technical leaders, to take charge of the third-party BI application maintenance for a public sector client.
• This TMA includes 70% of projects and developments and 30% of production monitoring, incident resolution, assistance and bug fixes.
• Depending on your profile, you will be involved in all or part of the scope of the project, and there will be opportunities to increase your skills so that you can take on more and more responsibilities and train in tools that you have not mastered.
• We work across the entire value chain, from assisting clients in expressing their needs, designing technical solutions and implementing them, right through to helping clients with their user recipes.
• Experience with Cognos (3 years)
• The skills expected in the team are the ETL Datastage for the feeding part and Cognos BI for the restitution part, knowledge of the SQL language and unix shell are also necessary.