This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs MARKETING ASSISTANT active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? COME TO P&G WHERE BRAND MANAGEMENT WAS BORN!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers. As a Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers where they take the ultimate purchase decision – In the store, via in-store brand communication and planning, shopper marketing campaigns, and shopper-based design.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – You will receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact;
- Continuous learning and coaching – you will collaborate with passionate people and receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic,diverse and respectful work environment – Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitive salary package and benefits.
- Provide support for Brand Operations department: budget management, analyzing marketing activities performance, reporting, point of sales materials stock management
- Lead end-to-end process for point-of-sales materials (planning, production, delivery, implementation, and tracking)
- Strong collaboration with internal stakeholders and external agency partners to deliver business objectives
- Execute with excellence
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s)
- Passion to learn and grow
- Strong project leadership and management skills
- Critical thinking
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proficient English skills
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment.
We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.