Cyber Security Intern (6h/8h)
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
• Last year of study for Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems (or related field)
• Self-motivation and ability to work with limited supervision.
• Strong analytical and solid comprehensive problem solving skills.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to work collaboratively with numerous internal functional areas.
• Any IT certifications are a plus (CCNA, CompTIA Security+ etc.)
• Knowledge of centralized management antivirus solutions (McAfee ePO, Symantec EPM)
• Knowledge of Operating Systems, virtual machines and hypervisors.
• Knowledge of common configurations and practices for system security.
• Experience with performance and availability monitoring (WMI, SNMP, Syslog)
• Experience with TCP / IP networks (base configuration for equipment, basic firewall management, and VPN tunnels)
• Provide reliable technical assistance to internal and external customers. You will focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will drive timely identification, investigation, resolution, root cause analysis and replication of technical issues. You will build internal relationships to escalate complicated cases. You will develop broad understanding of customer needs. You will support the knowledge-sharing mindset, methodology, and tools. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication.
• Monitor dashboards, logs and output of various software and data collected by monitoring systems to identify abnormal situations, computer attacks, system downtime, and use of access rights or other information required by management.
• Follow management defined processes for incident ticket creation, tracking, escalation, follow up, and closure.
• Respond to key system alerts, interfacing directly with clients to investigate the issue. Determine the optimal solution based on experience and the Knowledge Base database or escalate if the situation is new or there is no working procedure for it.
• Keep strict records of the activities carried out during working, as directed by management.
• Build trust-based relationships with internal and external customers by providing technical support in an efficient and accurate way. Maintain a professional, assertive, clear and concise tone in communicating with the client and colleagues. When an established activity cannot be carried out due to the lack of a resource (Honeywell or the Client), identify when the resource is likely to be available and follow up at that time.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Market specific training and ongoing personal development
• Career growth opportunities
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• International work environment
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.