Loyalty Program Operations Analyst
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 700 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support nonprofit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
We are looking for passionate individuals who yearn for challenges and international work environments able to redefine the experience of our brands through digital.
Your job as a Loyalty Program Operations Analyst is to support the team in delivering a best-in class Loyalty program that build brand love and ensures long term retention.
- Manage the loyalty program related consumer complaints filed via the customer care in a timely manner, focusing on minimizing consumer frustration, identifying the root cause, and taking the necessary steps to make sure that we minimize the chances for the same issue to appear in the future
- Manage the offline redemption process & stocks management with internal stakeholders and agencies making sure that the necessary products are available for the consumers while also optimizing the required inventories
- Manage consumer insights collection process for the loyalty program and come up with proposal to adjust call backs scripts to get the most value out of the discussion with our consumers via actionable insights
- Analyze consumer insights from various sources: ticketing platform, NPS system, market research, in-platform surveys and come up with comprehensive reports that highlight the key pain points and opportunities to increase NPS and consumer satisfaction
- Support the team in preparing post campaign reports focusing on meaningful data and insights that help us understand what worked and what didn’t so we can further improve
- Support the team in implementing various projects depending on workload and identified professional development opportunities
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.