Working Student - Part-time Customer Support
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. The Bosch headquarters has been located in Bucharest since 1994. From Bucharest are coordinated the local sales activities for several divisions: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods and Energy and Building Technology products.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our internal training platforms, for both the associates and for the working students.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical / economics' / commercial field
- Good communication skills
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude
- Attention to detail, very good organization and prioritization skills
- Microsoft Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)
- English - good written and spoken language skills
- Availability for Working Student @ Bosch Program all year round
Limited contractJob Description
- Placing online orders into the system
- Informing customers about delivery times
- Preparing the goods for delivery
- Issuing invoices and transport documents
- Communication with customers on various topics related to placed orders
- Return processing
- Organizing and taking care of administrative tasks, as well as supporting our team with new processes and structures
- Opportunity to join the team of various projects in different departments
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases
- Fixed term period work contract for 3 months, with possibilities of extension
- Part-time program working hours: 6 hours/ day
- Flexible working schedule