Junior Python Developer - 1 year paid Internship in Vilnius, Lithuania
Do you want to start your career in a unique way?
AIESEC's international programs can help you can expand your horizon and develop your career in a global setting. Our opportunities are related to the areas of Marketing, Business Administration, Business Development, Engineering, Finance and IT.
The organization's activity has been extensive since 1948, through volunteer projects, internships and international teaching campaigns to support a multicultural understanding of the world. AIESEC's activity is led by young enthusiasts from all over the world in order to develop the leadership potential of young people through challenging experiences.
AIESEC is a non-profit organization that offers paid and unpaid internships in start-ups, medium-sized or even multinational companies. Whether we are talking about a start-up in tourist countries such as Portugal or Greece or the multinational DHL, Microsoft, our organization offers you various perspectives to build your desired career and travel abroad.
What are you waiting to upscale your career?
Check out our website for some testimonials: aiesec.org
About the opportunity
About Corner Case Technologies
Corner Case Technologies is a fast-growing technical and business partner for a number of startups. Company specialises in designing and building intelligent software solutions for growing businesses. They are sociable, wonderfully collaborative, share an eagerness to learn and are enriched by the relationships they forge with their clients. Currently looking for Software developers with more than 1.5 year of working experience.
Role Description Corner Case Technologies is currently looking for a Junior Back End developer to join their team. Company works primarily with Python for their BE programming therefor it is the main requirement for the candidate. Experience with a JS framework - Angular/React as well as experience with Django and Docker would be considered as an advantage. Company is looking for people that would be interested in long-term opportunities within the company and are ready to offer a permanent position after a successful end of internship. Around 1 year of work experience with Python would be considered as a great advantage.
- Monday to Thursday, 09:00am - 6:00pm
- Friday, 09:00am - 4:00pm
- Attend daily standups with the rest of the team
- Assist team leader or CTO with the development tasks
- To apply technologies: Python, Django, Angular JS
- Depends on the seniority level - help or manage the team
- Full job description depends on your skills and known programming languages, frameworks
- Computer sciences
- Software development and programming
- Python (Required)
- Angular JS
- React JS
- English (Required)
Salary: 1900 EUR per month
Opportunity Fee: 259.00 EUR(ONLY if you are accepted by the Company)
Benefits for interns
- Get Certified as a Global Talent Participant
- Develop a set of leadership qualities through our Leadership Development Model
- Get personal & professional support from your local AIESEC office and AIESEC office abroad
- Boost your career prospects with an international internship in your field