Data Quality Engineer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of job-related experience
-Code development experience and experience with the following languages:
- General Scripting in Linux
Agile Methodology (Scrum Master) experience
In-depth knowledge of Data Center HW products
Application skills with Qlik, Jira, and Excel
The Data Quality Engineer is a member of the Customer Quality Management team. This individual will lead and drive the sprint and release process for data source acquisition and analytical tool development.
- Perform data extraction, transform, and a load of data from multiple worldwide sources
- Generate scripts to schedule and automate data loads
- Analyze extracted data and make recommendations on ways to use individual data elements within applications
- Build mining and parse scripts/algorithms for machine service data captures; this work is used by product engineering for issue isolation
- Isolation of data used by quality engineering to validate commodity attach rates.