Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Roaming Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Network Operations tools, processes, and practices
• A collaborative working style – communicate and work well in a team environment
• Apply problem solving skills for issues that arise
• Ensure all work carried out is documented in accordance with methods, procedures, and agreements
• E2E knowledge on major services (Data, SMS, Voice CS, VOLTE) in all technologies (2G/3G/4G,5G), in inbound and outbound scenarios.
• Knowledge of signalling protocols, mobile network architecture and interconnect services
• Knowledge in common IREG Test book (IR24, IR35, IR32, IR38)
• Mandatory telecom background. Preferably 3 years of experience working in Telecom (Roaming Engineer; IREG Tests; Core CS)
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Validate the roaming agreements requests received from roaming Partners, following next operational steps: New commercial agreement proposal validation (Implementation Batch Analysis); Implementation Batch formal Acceptance, test suite production, official Vodafone documentation consulting (IRP, IRP-GPRS, IR21, SMS Documentation), Test and Troubleshooting, Test SIM Management, Credit Refill Management, SIM Inventory
• Provide support in Vodafone Italy commercial activation/deactivation process following next operational steps: commercial launch validation, data production request, post launch tests, official Vodafone documentation updating, wholesale suspension
• Work with cross functional teams, identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving any issues that may arise related to the activities performed
• Supports new technologies and processes transferred within the team
• Documents temporary and permanent fixes for an issue. Actively involved in maintaining the internal repository up to date.
• Participates to internal or external courses/workshops to improve the knowledge
• Supports and is actively involved to automation process (by creating scrips, tools, apps)
• Offers feedback related to improvements of the BAU activities and internal procedures/processes.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety.
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!