We build strong relationships based on highest level of integrity, quality and quality.
Key Talents provides a various rage of services to companies and individuals focusing on recruitment, training, career advisory, QA audit, IT consultancy services, QA training delivered for individuals or client’s internal teams.
• 5+ years of core Back End Development experience.
• Experience in object-oriented modeling and software design
• High own demand on code quality, performance, maintainability and extensibility
• Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services - SOAP / REST. Hands on experience with developing REST APIs and use of NoSQL Databases.
• Knowledge in handling cloud technologies (e.g. dockers, Kubernetes).
• Knowledge of programming with Go (at least 6 months).
Nice to have Experience with:
• Making modern and future-oriented technology choice when creating new applications and providing APIs
• Further development and optimization of existing applications and architectures and quality assurance
• Planning and implementation of new features and the connection of interfaces and databases
• Support of our internal business partners with technical consulting
We are looking for a Golang Developer to work with our client cross-functional team and join their world-class community of talented experts. The GO Developer is responsible for leading the development and support of individual applications. This involves planning, analysis, detailed design, testing and implementing the components.
The GO Developer adheres to the established lifecycle methodology and practices in accordance to project plans while carrying out their responsibilities. This may include maintaining program libraries and technical documentation of the individual applications