Junior Linux System Administrator for HPC
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.Cerinte
• 1st and 2nd level support Linux clients and servers.
• Basic knowledge about Linus OS Systems (CentOS, Redhat)
• Management of the IT infrastructure (computing power, network, firewall, VPN, storage), using Ansible, Puppet scVenus, SaltStack, LSF.
• Basic script programming for automation ( BASH, Perl, Python)
• Work and server installation, maintenance and replacement in the event of a defect.
• Creation and maintenance of operational documentation.
• Extraction and analysis of logs using Splunk/Kibana
• Identifying root-cause problems of Java/Web applications using CA-APM/Grafana
• Execute basic queries on Oracle SQL databases
• Understanding of Apache Tomcat, general concept
What we offer:
Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and
Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
Extra vacation days;