Working Student IT Department, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Undergraduate Student / Master program student in Automation and Computers, Informatics;
- Good knowledge of English is mandatory;
- Excellent computer operating skills (Microsoft Excel);
- Database Knowledge: SQL (SQL server, MySQL, Oracle) or NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Neo4J);
- Good knowledge of .NET, C, C++, C# or PLC programming;
- You are organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines;
- You have a pro-active working style and quick understanding;
- You have good communication skills and team-orientation;
- You have reliable and good working attitude.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
The IT department main responsibilities is the insurance of continuous support and configuration services: Manufacturing Execution System, Programmable Logic Controller and Product Identification, providing the optimum development solutions and offering the best quality services in Reporting and Infrastructure.
Let us find you a suitable group!
The groups are divided into areas related to IT production development branch within CljP.
General tasks that will vary depending on the chosen group:
- You will be responsible for various administrative tasks (data entry tasks, database entry and updates);
- You will provide support for operations analysis, profitability, competitive performance, cost analysis (real cost variations versus standard versus forecast, target);
- You will be responsible to create reports for the analysis and calculation of specific KPIs;
- You will work with Industry 4.0 projects, custom software development and data analytics;
- You will offer support for end-of-month closing activities in the control department;
- You will be responsible to prepare presentations and reports for meetings;