Sales Lab (free online, practical training for students)
This job is no longer active!
View all ads Catalyst Solutions active
View all ads Sales Lab (free online, practical training for students) active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all ads Sales active on Hipo.ro
Are you curious what sales is about, while working with a young, dynamic and fun team? Come and join us in a practical lab designed to introduce you to the wonderfull world of Sales!
Who will you join:
We are Catalyst Solutions, a full-service company with 15 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding. We are just like you - friendly & funny pople, passionate about what we do.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also the biggest career events in Romania: Angajatori de Top, Top Talents, DevTalks & DevCon Live, Online Fair for Graduates, Career Guide, Internship & Trainee Marathon or NextGen Academy.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known companies in the world: IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, Ubisoft, HP Inc, ING Bank, Unilever, Harman, Crowdstrike, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal Romania.
We are launching a new edition of our sales development program: Sales Lab!
Join us and you will learn more about the sales area and online projects!
What will your day look like?
- You will participate in series of free trainings followed by practical tasks.
- As you go trough the Lab you will have a coach who will assist you with feedback and support;
- Researching, identifying and contacting new clients;
- Promoting nationwide our services and projects via phone and e-mail;
- Communicating and building long term relationships with current or prospect partners;
- Building and updating internal databases of clients and prospects;
- Preparing and compiling internal and external documents, presentations for projects and proposals;
- Participating in different trainings and meetings with your colleagues from the Sales department;
Who can participate?
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You will be, after all, the main promoter of our projects and services;
- English knowledge level – you can have a conversation in English;
- Perseverance and resilience – you promote high quality services, it’s a matter of getting to the right people;
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy;
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity;
- Interest in Sales, HR & digital marketing;
- Any practical activity related to sales, HR & digital marketing is appreciated (ex. experience in a student NGO)
What else would you like to know?
- Here are some other areas you will have the chance to learn more about during this academy: Consultative sales, HR Consulting, Employer Branding, Digital Marketing, Project Management.
- The academy is unpaid and flexible - part-time 4/6 h per day;
- The activity will be exclusively online;
- You will receive a recommendation letter;
- No. of participants: 7
- Duration: 6 weeks with the possibility to continue with a 3 months paid internship or even a full-time job;
- Selection: you will find out if you are selected bu 15th of December;
- Program start: begining of January;
Are you interested to know more?
We are looking forward to meeting you.