Logistics Ramp-Up Planner, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You are perseverant and determined to achieve results
- You have great analytical skills
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- Bachelor/Master degree
Experience and Skills:
- Broad knowledge of logistic processes
- 3 years working experience in ramp up planning or procurement field
- Excellent SAP knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work in project teams
- General knowledge of automotive industry
- Experience in lean production systems represents a great advantage
- Basic knowledge of production planning is an advantage
- English - level C1
- German - level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions - best place to work;
- Teambuilding - because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.Job Description
Your valuable contribution to something big
- You are part of the LOS team, which handles ramp up planning and supplier integration
- You are a ramp up planner in charge of the logistic coordination of projects transferred from other Bosch sites and new ramp-ups of products and variants in our plant
- You coordinate production readiness by timely set up of finished goods and raw materials required for serial production in our SAP system
- You communicate the relocation road map with all involved parties in plant and central departments and you ensure that the logistic deadlines and deliverable are met
- You ensure the raw material availability for sample parts production and set up the scheduling agreements with all agreed suppliers for series deliveries
- You give support to the packaging designers with the coordination of packaging planning for material availability
- You organize deliveries of raw materials for sample parts production
- You will participate in planning guideline workshops, supply chain network design for your assigned projects