Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
- Considerable experience in course design, course facilitation/instruction, or e-learning design/delivery
- Competencies associated with a University, College and/or Adult Education Certification/Degree preferred
- Experience coordinating and delivering webinars, in-person training, and other virtual training
- Ability to create engaging live and digital content, and present this in a clear and easy-to-learn manner
- Knowledge of adult learning theory, training needs analysis, instructional design, information design, training methodologies, learning technologies and measurement strategies an asset
- Self initiative and a track record of working effectively on an independent basis
- Open Communication: clearly conveys thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Facilitate onboarding for new Customer Support Advocates and enterprise onboarding for Enterprise Customer Advocates, including assessing new hires’ knowledge and providing feedback and guidance
- Develop and implement classroom training workshops for new hires; skill-building workshops for Customer Advocates in the billing, technical and enterprise teams; as well as specialized training modules focused on specialized topics with flexibility and adaptability to deliver some courses in various time zones
- Facilitate classroom training workshops and webinars on soft skills, examples of these are upselling techniques, contact handling when dealing with difficult customers, business acumen, troubleshooting, chat, and phone-based customer support
- Work with the product team, product specialists and self-serve teams to develop and build content around new product launches, features, and functionality
- Assist in the maintenance of existing courseware and materials
- Research and present new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- 26 Vacation days
- Wellness week in 2021
- Owly time (50% of all Fridays off during Q3)
- 5 Mental Health/Sick leaves (during the pandemic)
- Health benefits - medical services, insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Meal vouchers
- Headspace App subscription
- Bookstr subscription
- Macbook equipment
- Flexible schedule