Market Research Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GlobalStep active
View all jobs Market Research Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Who We Are:
GlobalStep is a world leader in risk management and mitigation in the development, production, and maintenance of video games throughout their lifecycle. We are headquartered in Dallas, Texas and operate globally with service locations in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe and Asia. Our services include Quality Assurance, Localization, Live Operations Support, Data Analytics, Test Automation and Consulting Services for our global customer base.
Strength in Diversity.
The many different cultures and walks of life that coexist within GlobalStep are our biggest strength. We value our employees’ inputs and what each unique individual brings to the table. GlobalStep is about inclusion through diversity, collaboration with stakeholders, high performance commitment, and always seizing opportunities.
Are you passionate about technology and video games? Do challenges excite you? Are you ready to join the world of video games and give your best? Are you a great team player? If your answer is yes, we need you!
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Marketing, or related field
• Proven Market Research Analysis experience
• Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen
• Familiarity with CRM programs
• Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
• Strong analytical and critical thinking
• Collect data on game publishers, studios, and developers; gaming trends by platform (consoles, PC, mobile, virtual reality, etc.); competitors and overall marketplace and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
• Research new opportunities for market expansion and diversification, including new geographies and in emergent platforms and technologies
• Develop background research for, and contribute ideas in support of sales prospecting marketing campaigns
• Present findings and make recommendations to the executive leadership team for review
• Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
• Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
• Participate in special research projects for corporate growth strategy
• Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases / CRM
• Assist with data entry and perform other duties as assigned as necessary with support data
• Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales, and methods of operation.
• Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices.
• Become an expert in gaming trends and advocate of our business model, technology, process, and culture