This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EasyDO Digital Technologies active
View all jobs Lead Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a technology company, spin off activity of a leading Technology Services company with + 80 employees. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are building next generation technologies applications including API, Data Governance, AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR.
We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Data Governance & Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services. Working with top premium companies in several industries, we are operating projects in Romania and abroad.
By joining EASYDO, You will be a member of a Romanian and international team, expert and complementary, which allows you to evolve in your career and succeed your projects.
• Graduate / Post-graduate in Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Operation research / Engineering from a reputed university
• 2+ years of working experience in Enterprise Architect tool
• 3-10 years of experience in businesss process model, data model, data architect – with extensive experience across industries such as Supply Chain, Retail, Marketing, etc
• The Business Process Modeler gathers and analyses information from a variety of sources (SMEs, documentation, and technical) to create business process models within the process modeling methodology framework, using specified Visio templates.
• In addition, the Process Modeler may be expected to facilitate workshops, fact-finding interviews, project management activities, and other necessary activities to gather and synthesize information into their process models
The Process Modeler gathers and analyses information from a variety of sources to create business process models within the company.
The Process Modeler primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Translate subject matter expert and stakeholder discussion into process flows and procedures.
• Facilitate the project management support of the development of Process Models
• Learn and stay updated on process modeling methodology
• Learn Visio template usage, structure, and metamodel
• Serve as a modeling subject matter expert and point of contact to support functional and cross-functional stakeholders.
• Know when to escalate process issues and seek resolution
• Collaborate with subject matter experts globally to ensure appropriate stakeholders are included in the development and revision of process models.
• Provide regular status updates to business customers to achieve goals and meet deadlines
• Modeling the source and business data entities and attributes
• Creating data lineage across the various business and data processes
• Experience in data warehousing, data lake, cloud data computing, big data tech stack, data management, data governance, data modeling, data strategy & business intelligence
• Avid reader and tech enthusiast in the data engineering, data models, business models and business intelligence space
• Well versed with various data architectures (data mesh, data vault, dimensional model, etc)
• Hands-on experience in working with at-least one major cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure, Snowflake, etc)
• Experience of leading/managing complex engagements & engaging with customers face to face
• Experience in Data Governance, MDM
• Experience in creating reports, dashboards using latest visualization tools like Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc
To be decided on a case-by-case basis, pegged with the best in the industry