Data Analysis Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- Graduate of University degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Mathematics, Business Administration or similar
- 2+ years data analyst, experienced in working with Power BI
We would also appreciate:
- Proficiency in SQL, ETL
- Knowledge of DAX, Power BI Desktop/Cloud and dataflows
- In-depth knowledge of multidimensional and tabular data models based on the Star Schema concept
- Understanding of Database Management Systems
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are truly passionate about Power BI, eager to drive its use across all business departments, to inform decision-making through detailed analysis, insights and reporting in Power BI.
- You are creative in finding optimal solution architecture.
The languages you should know:
- German is a plus
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture offers a rewarding place to work and our teams embrace the challenge of meeting our goals. If you want to shape the future and work with the most desired employer among engineers and business professionals in Cluj, you should join our mission.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
You will use your Power BI expertise to maintain existing apps, reports and datasets, as well as building new reports with insightful drill-down functionality for company-wide use. You will act as a true Power BI champion and will get others excited about the value they can unlock within their data.
You will be acquiring data from a number of sources, although a particular area of focus will be looking at website APIs and integrating these into user-friendly Power BI dashboards, so this is something you must already be familiar with.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a Power BI enthusiast to take their career to the next level.