PPC & PROGRAMMATIC SPECIALIST, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience;
- Advanced skills of Facebook and Google Ads;
- Expertise & understanding of display technology and systems;
- Knowledge of analytics & tag management (Adobe preferred);
- Brand and performance planning experience: demonstrate knowledge in harnessing data and technology to deliver accountable media outcomes & impact projects;
- Buying skills across all media types (Display, Video, Search);
- Solid knowledge for monitoring, analyzing campaigns, setting Dynamic Creative Optimization / Shopping Ads campaigns, DMP segments, optimizing budgets and campaign evaluation management; Polished presentation and communication skills;
- Platform certifications i.e. Not essential, but desirable: Facebook Ads, Google Ads.
- Part of team taking full end-to-end responsibility of Biddable media and setting discipline leadership across Brand and Performance media agendas together with the Biddable Manager;
- PPC Campaign execution to deliver against media and business outcome KPIs, managing account, campaign tactics setting, reporting and optimization;
- Independently and efficiently manages Google, Social Media and Programmatic/DSP accounts for paid media ads at highest industry levels;
- Implement optimized configuration and integrations on technology platforms;
- Analysis of best performing audiences and targeting across platforms;
- Harness 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data sets, to deliver effective segmentation and outcomes;
- Responsible for executing testing plan and providing high-quality analysis;
- Ensure right creative format use, fulfilling media quality and personalization goals, demonstrating A/B testing approach.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!