Baker Tilly South East Europe is a leading firm of auditors, accountants, tax consultants and business advisors, operating in Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova and Greece. Country offices are independent member firms of Baker Tilly International; one of the Top 10 largest networks of the sector.
A blend of young graduates and mature professionals create a fresh, innovative and forward-looking working environment. Our people are at the forefront, with the firm nurturing a culture of continuous improvement, collaboration and inclusion.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics, or related field
• Work experience in tax is welcomed, but not mandatory
• Willingness and ability to learn, including through self-study is required. Bring your enthusiasm and we will teach you tax
• Good command of English (written and verbal) and any other foreign language is an asset / plus
• Strong research skills (to find the appropriate information from various sources)
• Text comprehension skills required. If selected, a text comprehension test will follow.
• Proactive personality
As a Tax Associate, you will have the opportunity to directly work with the manager on day-to-day work as well as on complex tax assignments:
• you will be involved in research on various projects for companies in various industries.
• you will participate in the preparation of regular legislative briefings.
• you will assist in delivering multiple client engagements (e.g. tax advisory, tax due diligence and tax compliance in direct taxes and VAT)
In return, we will provide you with professional development, training opportunities and great colleagues to work with.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
A competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate, depending on qualifications and experience