Working Student - Power Tools
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. The Bosch headquarters has been located in Bucharest since 1994. From Bucharest are coordinated the local sales activities for several divisions: Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods and Energy and Building Technology products.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our internal training platforms, for both the associates and for the working students.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master degree in a marketing/ economics' / commercial field / technical fiels
- Good communication skills
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude
- Microsoft Office knowledge (especially MS Excel)
- English - very good written and spoken language skills
- Availability for Working Student @ Bosch Program all year round
- Limited working contract
- Flexible benefits
- Medical subscription at Regina Maria
- Flexible work schedule
- Development opportunities according our Life Long Learning philosophy
- Organizing and taking care of Marketing & Communication tasks, as well as supporting our team with new processes and structures
- Internal communication of product details and performance based on sales arguments for key account managers, price mirrors, competition comparison, launch packs etc.
- Periodical market insight and competition evolution
- Business development, brand visibility increase and opportunities to grow identification within the local market
- Offer support and solutions to end user requests
- Collaborate with the expert product trainer in order to create unitary information
- Product portfolio management through actions such as product replacement, product launch planning
- Stock check and communication with involved teams
- Close collaboration for sales & marketing planning with key account managers
- Opportunity to join the team of various projects in departments
- Opportunity to learn to work in a multicultural environment, in various systems, applications and databases