Procurer with German
If negotiation is your native language, you can advocate with us an opportunity. Start your journey in our Procurement Department at Michelin.
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in a technical field;
- Any exposure to customer service or procurement activities is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English and German language;
- Solution focused;
- Detail oriented;
- Good customer focus;
- Organized and pro-active.
How you will be doing this?
- Analyzing and processing the purchase requests, validated by the internal customer;
- Keeping the internal client informed about the status of the order till the goods/services are delivered;
- Performing market research, providing price offers, when needed;
- Handling and solving issues related to blocked invoices in our informational system;
- Ensure the products are delivered in accordance with deadlines;
- Recording the information and archiving it.
What we offer?
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.