Junior Transfer Pricing Consultant
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
What are your super powers?
The successful candidate must have a degree in accounting, economics or law and ideally a professional qualification and/or post-graduate degree. Former experience with Transfer Pricing, Accounting, Tax matters, or working in a corporate environment would definitely make a difference.
Our ideal candidate enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems and finding innovative solutions, has team spirit, a positive attitude and, of course, a genuine desire to learn and become proficient in his/her skills. We are looking for individuals with a client service orientation and a very good command of English, together with IT literacy.
Start your career in the right place!
PwC is one of the leading professional services firms in the world, offering industry-focused: Tax, Assurance (Audit) and Advisory (Business Consulting) services for the largest public and multinational companies.
Thanks to our talented people, we're recognized as a special firm, one that offers unique opportunities for each of us to grow and develop! We guarantee you interesting projects within a team-based environment, a clear training path and most importantly, professional & career development.
Say 'yes' when a new opportunity arises! Come join our creative team of Tax professionals, dedicated to the “art” of Transfer Pricing, one of the hottest topics in the agenda of CFOs of the largest multinational companies in the world.
Curious what you will do?
As a Junior Transfer Pricing Consultant, you will quickly get your hands on some exciting work, develop an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and industries and get the chance to learn from the most experienced Transfer Pricing team in Romania.
You will be able to develop key professional skills when dealing with the following tasks:
• Identifying and assessing local and cross-border intercompany transactions, by analysing key information from the clients;
• Preparing/updating/reviewing transfer pricing documentation;
• Assisting more Senior staff with processes related to negotiating Advance Pricing Agreements with the Romanian Tax Authorities;
• Assisting clients during transfer pricing audits performed by Romanian tax authorities;
• Manage client expectations;
• Organise your time depending on current client needs;
• Work with a team to design solutions to complex transfer pricing issues faced by multinationals;
• Be involved in client discussions to understand their business and company specifics.
What’s in it for you?
• You will be part of a team of seasoned professionals, with various backgrounds;
• You will gain access to challenging and complex assignments from day one;
• You will be automatically enrolled in consistent and international recognised training programs covering both technical and other business skills you need in your work and to receive international recognized certification;
• You will receive meal tickets, access to private medical subscription, gym subscription, Short Friday program (during the months of June – September and December), different offers and discounts from our collaborators (food, travel and more), weekly fresh fruits at your disposal and a bike parking;
• Using the “Work hard, play hard” policy, you will be involved in various outside-the-office fun and social activities;
• You will undergo an induction program and have a 'Coach' and a 'Buddy' to help you integrate, develop and perform;
• You may apply further on in your career for international mobility and short term projects abroad.