Senior Active Directory Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Farmaciile Catena active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Active Directory Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
CATENA se mandreste cu statutul de cel mai apreciat brand de farmacii din Romania.
Compania noastra si-a propus sa fie un reper fundamental in lumea medicala romaneasca, in ceea ce priveste calitatea si profesionalismul serviciilor oferite.
Echipa Catena a integrat imaginea brandului in viata de zi cu zi a romanilor, punand accentul pe definirea conceptului de viata sanatoasa si armonioasa.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• 5+ years of experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server
• 5+ years of experience experience in AD service administration in a domain forest, enterprise environment
• Experience in installing Domain Controllers, maintaining and troubleshooting AD, site and services and FRS/DFSR replication structures
• Knowledge of infrastructure management platforms like WSUS, SCCM, SCOM
• Strong patch management experience
• Significant experience with Windows PowerShell scripting - create and maintain scripts to eliminate manual efforts and automate server administration
• Knowledge of ITIL with respect to Incident and Change Management
• Familiarity with monitoring tools – Solarwinds experience is a plus
• Experience in Microsoft TIER-Model for Active directory;
• Knowledge in ADFS (Global Admin Tasks
• Solid foundation and background in Microsoft products and technologies
• Good network knowledge of networking fundamentals, including understanding TCP/IP, VLANs, NAT, VPN, subnetting, and Load Balancers
• Linux/UNIX administration skills is a plus.
• Able to work on-call and during off-hours
• Well organized technical planning and problem solving skills
• Ability to creatively solve problems with minimal guidance, while maintaining a timely, cost effective approach
What you’ll do:
• Being part of and manage all systems, servers, storage, and network infrastructure;
• Manage all infrastructure and monitoring tools to enable ideal performance and ensure that components of the disaster recovery infrastructure and technical plans are maintained;
• Design and architect a global Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Group Policy, domain consolidation for large scale organizations;
• Administration of Windows Active Directory Services including CA;
• Plan and execute Active Directory Domain level upgrades;
• Plan and design Group Policy Objects as requested to ensure compliance of company policies for servers and user end-point devices;
• Troubleshoot and resolve Active Directory, GPO and password/identity management systems;
• Assist in management and support of internal and external DNS systems. Assist in management and support of internal DHCP architecture and scoping;
• Work with stakeholders and other technical teams to collect business and technical requirements and design / deliver enterprise level solutions;
• Create and update technical documentation of operating procedures as needed;
• Provides 24X7 escalation support to the cross-functional teams for critical incidents;
• Serve as a technical expert for Tier 2/3 support groups.
• Oversee the architecture and design of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory.