Direct Marketing Specialist
Grow Faster. Think Bolder. The Marketing Team oversees the eMAG brand and continuous growth of business through promotional campaigns, sales events, launches, loyalty programs, while ensuring a high standard experience for all customers. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
What will you do in our team?
- Create e-mail marketing campaigns based on email marketing indicators;
- Validate the online campaigns’ concept, layout and message;
- Manage the evolution of email marketing indicators;
- Optimize e-mail metrics to meet business goals;
- Segment data-driven lists based on customer details;
- Ensure customer mailing lists are accurate;
- Adhere to e-mail marketing best practices;
- Create campaigns to engage current customers and re-engage inactive customers;
- Use a client-oriented approach and direct communication with the client.
- Working experience within an online marketer role for at least 1 year;
- Strong comprehension of email campaigns performance metrics;
- Experience with segmentation and list management;
- Passionate about e-mailing and understanding of digital marketing strategies;
- Well-developed skills in digital marketing;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Analytical, highly organized, task focused;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and results oriented environment;
- Proactive, inquiring;
- University degree in Marketing;
- Advanced English level.
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
- A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office;