A COLOURFUL GROUP OF PEOPLE PASSIONATE ABOUT TECHNOLOGY & THE WONDERS OF INFORMATION
This is us. A fast-moving team, senior enough to assure effectiveness, but young enough to be flexible and transparent, we started out in 2000 as a privately-owned-and-managed business.
We’re a company with a soul, driven by our values and dedicated to fulfilling our mission to offer world class services, by continuous learning. Our Paladins (just employees in some companies) are empowered to work hard, move up and stand proud.
With active investment in our people's professional development and with the creative-InCrys-touch, we support our clients throughout the project's life cycle, providing end-to-end technology solutions for mission critical systems, products and services.
• At least 4 years of professional experience as a Scrum Master
• Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
• Experience working with QA, Dev and OPS teams
• SAFe certification wold be a big plus
• Advocate Agile methodologies, provide leadership and direction in Agile best practices to all project stakeholders
• Train people & facilitate workshops in order to gain a better understanding of and get better in applying the Scrum
• Guide and motivate the team to become effective, self-organized and accountable with focus on delivering the sprint goals
• Resolve impediments when needed and/or teaching the Scrum Team how to resolve impediments themselves
• Shield the team from external interference
• Facilitate regular meetings (planning, daily stand-up, reviews, retrospectives, etc.)
• Support the Product Owner and Development Team in making sure that the Scrum Artefacts are completely transparent
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Access to online benefits and learning platform
• AFI Discount Card
• Gym membership discount - WorldClass