Financial Accountant with Dutch
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Minimum qualifications
• Communicative level of English (min. B2)
• Good level of Dutch (min. C1)
• High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
• Accounting knowledge – intermediate level;
• Similar experience in the RTR field;
• Work experience with SAP system
• Personal culture and client management expertise.
• High motivation and ability to learn.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
• Create and maintain the communication with the business partners on customer's side.
• Responsible for making the balance sheets preparation and checking all the accounts (banks, fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, tax accounts, etc.).
• Closings and reconciliations for the managed accounts.
• Analysing and following the accounting journals, making reclassifications and corrections.
• Handling the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures.
• Preparing the reports for the final balance sheet for each month end within the consolidated ERP system, according to the IFRS and/or the local standards (according to clients’ location).
• Perform Inventory adjustments postings and standard price updates.
• Excellent salary
• Relocation Provided
• Private medical insurance
• Professional training provided by experts
• Great chance to develop your career
• Remote from any city in Romania
Our clients are highly reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.