Supply Chain Contract Ops with Dutch
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Supply Chain Contract Ops with Dutch active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Minimum qualifications
• Excellent understanding of supply chain cycle, Manufacturing, organization structures and important metrics
• Fluent Dutch and English
• Demonstrates problem solving skills and working under short timelines; multitasking abilities; exception-based management capability
• Bachelor’s degree in related fields (Supply Chain Management, Operations, Business, Engineering, or related subject area)
• Ability to balance priorities across multiple internal and external partners
• Ability to interact and build relations with senior management and key partners
• Should possess high degree of versatility, good interpersonal skills, and excellent time management skills.
• Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Preferred qualifications
• APICS affiliation and/or certification
• SAP or other ERP/APS software experience
• Maintain production schedules and capacity plan to ensure on time delivery, cost objective and avoid material shortage
• Handle inventory, stock location replenishment, SKU planning and risk assessment and mitigation planning
• Build planning processes for project improvements
• Work to support new product launches in conjunction with cross functional team
• Responsible for important metric objectives – timely delivery, inventory days and fill rate
• Handle inventory variances (Quarterly and yearly) Qualifications
• Excellent salary
• Relocation package
• Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
• Private medical insurance
• Professional training provided by experts
• Great chance to develop your career
• Meal vouchers
Our clients are highly reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.