Senior Quality Assurance Tester
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management
services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class
technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and
manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and
timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make
better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their
top and bottom line.
What you’ll bring
• 5-7 years of IT and business domain experience in planning and testing across multiple web browsers and software platforms
• Strong technical skills both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment (Agile / Scrum).
• Good knowledge of Automation tools such as Protractor and integration with CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins / Azure DevOps.
• Expertise into manual testing and Automation testing of Web Application & APIs.
• Knowledge of JMeter / Load Runner and other performance testing tool
• Ability to define and audit the quality process
• Project management skills
• Ability to identify pro-actively ways to contribute to company’s goals & mission
• Knowledge of SQL queries and joins in SQL Server for verification of data.
• Preferred domain – Model Risk Management
What you’ll be doing
• Test successful products that meet a broad range of customer needs
• Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated)
• Create and maintain all of the test ware for this product
• Lead the overall testing effort from planning, to executing, monitoring, and reporting
• Have exposure to QA services delivery for web-based products and projects
• Mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contractual / part-time testers
• Ensure all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
• Follow processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders
• Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like unit, functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
• Create strategies to mitigate risks and take necessary measures to control the risks.
• Build and maintain a good working relationships with the development team and business /product owners
• Develop Test cases for tasks shortlisted in Agile / Scrum based development
• Evaluate dependencies, limitations, risks and obtain support from all stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
• You will be part of a passionate global team
• Project ownership
• Competitive remuneration packages
• Growth opportunities and certification programs
• Private medical insurance at Regina Maria
• Remote working and work from home bonus
• Celebratory bonuses for special occasions
• Meal tickets
• Coursera access and Bookster subscription
• Comprehensive EAP program
• Engagement activities