NLP Machine Learning Engineer
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management
services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class
technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and
manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and
timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make
better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their
top and bottom line.
What you’ll bring
• 2-3 years of working experience in programing language, i.e., Python / Scala / C++
• BS degree and above in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field
• Academic background in Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing
• In-depth knowledge on NLU, NLP, and common NLP algorithms and deep learning architecture like Transformers, BERT, word2vec, Fast Text, ELMO
• Experience with open source ML frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Huggingface Transformers etc.
• Experience in building Knowledge Graph, Ranking Algorithms, and Recommendation Engine
• Ability to conduct research and put together solutions based on problem statement from business
• Strong knowledge in data structure and No-SQL databases
• Be familiar with general software design concept, product development lifecycle, and machine learning model deployment
• Proficiency in English and Spanish/German/ French
• Experience in Image Recognition
• Knowledge in Apache Spark Architecture
What you’ll be doing
• Build successful products that meet a broad range of customer needs
• Participate in AI/NLP related experiments and product development.
• Join communication with clients and/or operation stakeholders to understand business problem, participate in brainstorming and propose suitable solutions
• Join design and development of experimental prototype
• Conduct data acquisition, model optimization, result evaluation
What’s in it for you?
• You will be part of a passionate global team
• Project ownership
• Competitive remuneration packages
• Growth opportunities and certification programs
• Private medical insurance at Regina Maria
• Remote working and work from home bonus
• Celebratory bonuses for special occasions
• Meal tickets
• Coursera access and Bookster subscription
• Comprehensive EAP program
• Engagement activities