SUPPLY CHAIN PROCESS ANALYST
As a Supply Chain Process Analyst, you will develop and support a range of lane creation, maintenance, and governance processes supporting International and Domestic lanes. Also, you will support affiliate and supplier lane management activities but may also be able to support customer and inter-site scenarios.
The main focus of the role will be on activities involving the setup and maintenance of lane data specification in the Lane Management System (SAP TM). This will include extraction of specific lane and rate information that will be supplied to support freight payment systems and process as well as use of data analytics tools for governance controls.
- Support Governance and some execution for Affiliates & and Supplier shipping scenarios related work processes, tools & capabilities.
- Providing training for governance and lane execution activities for End Users – as needed
- Provide system configuration high level support
- Support Governance process execution and support for lane maintenance
- Extraction and distribution of rate and lane information for Freight Payment
- Support of Price Verification process between Lane Management and other related systems (SAP and TMS)
- Collaborate with other functions across the company
- Participate in Efficient and Effective Change Management Process
- Support Lane Specification assessment and maintenance and data collection and submission to lane change requestor for change trigger
- Support Lane Maintenance Process Control, follow-up lane creation timely completion, requesting approval for Exceptional Shipments
- Ensure Shipment execution use Lane Management lanes and Logistics Prices set up.
- Extract changed rates and lanes and distribute to proper systems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher;
- Data Analytics capabilities & tools knowledge (DOMO, Power BI)
- SAP R3 / SAP S4 knowledge
- Advanced English command
- Microsoft office tools (Outlook, Teams, XLS)
- Knowledge of Transportation Operations would be preferred
- Knowledge in Lane Management Process
- Knowledge of Transport Planning and Execution Process
- Knowledge of integrations between Lane Management and Planning, Execution and Payment
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your fresh ideas and productive approach. We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.