Back Office Assistant
We are a 100% Romanian company and the main partner in Romania of ETS, the world’s largest private organization in the educational field. We are the exclusive partner in Romania for administering TOEIC® and TOEFL® ITP tests, both internationally recognized by thousands of institutions in the world of education and business.
But most of all, we are problem-solvers and education enthusiasts, in many ways. We are passionate about using and learning the latest technologies. We work together with our client to design the best solutions which support their needs. We are not doing just outsourced services, but we are the main partner contributing to conceiving digital solutions for internal and external users, then bringing them live. We are also dedicated to support the users of these learning and assessment solutions and we have a local BPO dedicated team. Think of how much you can grow professionally, while helping others learn.
When you’ll join us, you will have all the benefits of working in an international corporate environment and the flexibility and warmth of a small Romanian, independent company. You’ll be part of a friendly local team working with two other teams in Western Europe on products serving education. We are helping learners all around the world to grow their knowledge and we measure the progress of learning through 50 million tests annually.
We are looking for a motivated and creative back office assistant. If you want to be part of our great international team, come join us.
What we expect:
- A minimum of 6 months’ work experience
- Proficient level of English and French (B2 minimum)
- Good understanding of web applications generally
- Being able to work autonomously
- Team player and "can do" attitude
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Interpreting and processing data in different online applications
- Interacting with our clients via email in English and/or French
- Assisting our clients with minor technical issues
- Administrative tasks as invoicing or reporting
- A great, close and multicultural environment
- Fix salary
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical insurance
- Continuously learning and training opportunities