Aruba Country Planner (EMEA) - 1102157
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
· You have 4-6 years of experience in an Operational / Business Analyst role or similar, preferably in a large competitive MNC
· You are commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across an organization,
· You have a strong business mindset is key, with a ‘run to the fire’ attitude; driving an action-oriented culture: you deliver on your promises,
· You have intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach,
· You can work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
· You have Microsoft Office Suite, with PowerPoint and advanced Excel experience.
· The ideal candidate will be analytically minded; a problem solver; focused, organised & driven; self-starter; have strong communication skills; passion & pride in their work; flexibility to adjust to requirements and ability to operate in a dynamic and fast changing environment
· Fluent English essential and additional Europe, Middle East and Africa region languages an advantage
Aruba Country Planner (EMEA)
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
How you’ll make your mark:
· You will act as a business partner for the Aruba Sales Geographies within your scope, supporting the Leadership team & Field Sales.
· You will drive sales compensation and quota setting and deployment processes aligned with the Aruba business strategy. This includes Sales Territory management and creation, OPSI alignment, upload of data to Sales Comp systems (Anaplan) and management of changes throughout the year as required.
· You will facilitate resolution of Sales Compensation related issues raised by managers and the sales team through investigation and collaboration with SCO team (e.g. manual claims, incorrect / missing account assignments etc.)
· You will support business with internal governance processes including forecasting; Demand Planning; Pipeline management etc.
· You will provide of high quality, on time business analytics (reporting and insights) to the Aruba Management team, both regular reports and ad-hoc analysis.
· You will support continuous improvement of Pipeline, including data quality, working closely with Geo based teams.
· You will be responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of sales processes, identifying and leveraging best practice in support of delivering the sales strategy.
· You will develop and nurture a culture of continuous improvement, teamwork (across entire Aruba family) and knowledge sharing across all relevant teams and functions.
· You will be SME for sales compensation tools, processes and systems
· You will support the sales team with Operational needs related to tool training, process guidance etc.
· You will support maintenance of online content established as key Sales resources in EMEA, SharePoint, Intranet sites etc.
· You will identify and build relationships with key players in each function both internal & external to EMEA Aruba
· You will develop and maintain an understanding of the applicable HPE business processes for Aruba EMEA Strategy and Planning
· You will maintain strong linkage with the Aruba Finance team to ensure continuity and avoid duplication
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.