French Customer Service ! Immediate Hiring
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs French Customer Service ! Immediate Hiring active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Sales skill and experience of Retail is an advantage
• Good grasp and understanding of customer engagement
• Excellent French and English
• Has good grasp of language and can handle complex subjects and detailed conversation in respect to customer service effectively and appropriately in demanding situations
• English language skill will be an advantage
• Excellent multitasking skills and has the ability to shift to chat &social media support and various systems when needed
• Ability to express oneself in a fluent and spontaneous manner.
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent problem solving skills with good inter-personal relationship building skills.
• Ability to handle and deescalate irate customers
• Minimum Education, should be High School
• Need to be tech savvy/computer literate with a minimum typing skill of 30 wpm with 90% accuracy
• Flexible approach to working 24x7
Customer service operations for UK premium retail customer. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working to assist client user’s inquiries, request or orders through Live Chat and Social Media channels with excellent written communication.
• Act as a single point of contact for live chat and Social Media from users regarding their orders/ queries etc. through delivering excellent customer experience
• Delivering fast and efficient service assisting customers with their immediate needs
• Resolve problems at first point of contact in a friendly and helpful manner and take personal accountability for the resolution of customer concerns.
• Immediately deal with or escalate suspected or recognized customer issues as per defined procedures.
• Adhering to customer procedures, policies, confidentiality guidance and data protection legislation
• Work independently and within a team to maximize team potential
• Communicate well with internal and external contacts
• Promptly escalate unresolved cases to the resolution support team
• To maintain a high degree of customer service
• Competitive remuneration package
• A challenging working environment
• Training provided
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.