Collections Specialist with Danish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Genpact active
View all jobs Collections Specialist with Danish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here!
With a startup spirit and 90.000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands – and we have fun doing it! Now, we’re calling all the rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us!
Genpact in Romania
We are #1 in TOP Best Employers 2019 in the BPO category. With more than 3.500 employees in our Cluj-Napoca and Bucharest offices, we are ranked as the largest employer and talent developer in the business services industry. Our service portfolio includes four big domains: Finance and Accounting, Procurement and Supply Chain, Collections and Customer Service and IT infrastructure Management.
A constantly growing company
In Romania, Genpact is constantly looking for talents to join our growing teams in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca. We work exclusively with foreign language speakers for different roles such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Customer Support, IT Support, Procurement and Order Management.
While working with Genpact, you will enjoy flexibility reflected in the balance between work and personal life, as well as work from home possibility. At the same time, you will have access to a lot of extensive learning programs like career mentorship and trainings tailored for skills and personal development.
What you should expect from Genpact?
In Genpact, we appreciate the efficient and fast decision makers, the ones that constantly come with fresh ideas and those who dare to apply their knowledge to solve real world challenges. For them, we always do our best to mix work with fun.
What Genpact expects from you?
As a Genpacteer, your DNA should be filled with high energy levels, innovation, courage and will to learn. And don’t forget: we think and dream in digital!
Work from an office built like a home!
In Bucharest, our office is located in Hermes Business Park (300 m from Pipera subway station). The whole building has been built to keep Genpacteers sharp and efficient thanks to the cozy lounges and social areas (6 state of the art relaxation rooms, 400 parking places, bicycle parking with showers, kindergarten, yoga studio soon).
In Cluj, the Genpact office is located in Riviera Business Center One & United Business Center (near Iulius Mall) and has 4.200 mp, 4 floors, 4 cafeterias and 2 relaxation rooms.
Now we offer the Work from anywhere option which give you the opportunity to work remote permanently for Genpact!
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
· Experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounting/Finance
· Language: Danish knowledge, level C1 is required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office programs; intermediate to advanced skills - required
· SAP – preferred
· High School diploma required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related area preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Incoming Payments: Investigating and identifying details for the amounts received;
· Coordinating query resolution / dispute management:
· Telephonic and written communication with the customers;
· Telephonic and written communication with the rest of the departments;
· Ensure timely contacts with clients via email/phone/fax for collection purposes;
· Issuing, checking and sending dunning letters / Collection letters;
· Reporting periodical / on the spot regarding the activity process indicators;
· Putting in place a control system in order to proactively prevent errors from happening;
· Perform customer account reconciliation/ bank reconciliation;
· Resolve deductions & disputes;
· Follow up on accounts and on disputed items;
· Support ad hoc requests from Business group and local units;
· Provide required monthly reports;
· Assist AR Team Leader to prepare and submit reports to the customer as applicable;
· SOP creation and updating;
· Deliver the required data for audit purposes;
· Making the accounting process controls established through the internal policies (SOX);
· Provide support to AR Team Leader and Regional AR Analyst for credit control activities as required;
· Ensure Key Metric’s are met and service is delivered to end users as expected;
· Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate these to the AR Team Leader;
What can we offer?
· Attractive salary;
· Stable job offers - employment contract
· Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
· Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
· Free access to our award-winning learning platform
· Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts