PitechPlus is a consulting group that offers a wide range of services covering IT&C software development and business. At the core of the company, our development teams in Cluj-Napoca and Târgu Mureș shape custom software solutions to fit any industry, through passion and hard work. We are engineered to evolve together and to build long-term partnerships with our clients.
Together with talented people, we want to build solutions that improve, innovate and offer positive experiences on everyday life.
- 7+ years experience in software development
- At least 3 years experience in a similar software architect role
- Familiarity with web services (REST, GraphQL) and integration patterns
- Exposure to Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Cloud experience (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Strong knowledge of OOP and SOA design principles and patterns
- The ability to take the initiative, drive the project and innovate
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills and solution-oriented mindset
Living our values:
- Be a team player - collaborative engagement, share cool ideas, recognise and value the contribution of each of the team members. Support when needed - great teams win together.
- Passionate about technology - the latest technology, trends and innovation are your source of inspiration. Sharing your knowledge with the community and helping others to grow is your main purpose.
- Client Value Creation - go beyond expectation to offer the best in class solutions. Committed to high performance in delivering our promise.
We own and drive the technical solution of the project. The teamwork is ruled by SAFe principles, we are working with 3-month planning, aligning our work with business, DevOps and other stakeholders.
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution and the chance to contribute with your ideas and expertise in building a successful relationship with the client and the team.
- Understand business objectives and client needs. Critically review multiple plans and adjust as needed.
- Work on system architecture and anticipate usage in the future. Build systems that scale to the appropriate amount.
- Lead new engineering efforts and provide guidance and vision for the team.
- Develop proven systems and replicate the approach across the team so that others may learn and improve.
- Effectively communicate the impact of any proposed changes if there are problems.
- Keep the trains running on time, keep colleagues unblocked and raise concerns when they are stuck.
- Mentor and actively drive the technical skills of the immediate or extended team with consideration for their career stage and personal trajectory. It may at times involve mentoring colleagues and pair programming.
- Remove barriers by working with others around a shared need or customer benefit.
- Create and lead meetings, create cross-team collaboration to address business goals.
- You have continuous access to workshops and training because your growth is encouraged and sustained
- You get company support for your professional growth plan
- You benefit from a premium medical care package
- You are allowed to work from everywhere
- Access to a flexible-benefits package from which to choose annually according to your needs
- You must join our unforgettable team buildings and parties to convince yourself we don't miss a chance to have fun.