Software developer with Python and Node.js
bitExpert - Our pulse is cross-technology software development that beats with every line of code.
Join our international team of more than 40 colleagues. As different as we are, we all have one thing in common – the curiosity about technology and knowledge. We are an experienced, motivated, purposeful, and cheerful team that is always looking forward to new challenges.
• Minimum 5 years of application development
• Minimum 3 years of operational experience in an IT domain
• Experience in areas that may include Python, Node.js, Kue, Go, Mongo DB, json, RestApi, Kubernetes, Kafka, Git, Loopback,
• Working knowledge of Windows/Linux OS, server logs and SQL query
• Expertise in translating IT requirements in the design, development, and assembly of components to create fully automated and integrated solutions.
• Deliver functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit tests, and documentation
• Ansible/CHEF/SALT skills
• Familiarity in developing with Github / Jenkins and other CI/CD tools
• Working hours are from Monday to Friday from 09:00 till 18:00
You will be responsible for the development, enhancement and maintenance of automation relating to orchestration and management of Network, VMs and Containers in the Cloud Space.
In this role you must leverage your expertise in Operational Support, Cloud Automation technologies (Both IBM and Non IBM), various scripting languages, OS or Network knowledge and the ability to operate in an agile development model as you develop and use of automation that integrated across the GTS Infrastructure Services delivery organizations.
• Evaluation of automation opportunities for offerings and the deployment of automated workflows ensuring reduction in cycle times, overall cost and client satisfaction
• Develop scripting in various languages like Python, Node.js, Go
• Good understanding of Ansible, CHEF and Salt as a means to modify or gather information on VMs or Network Devices
• Design and Develop APIs • Familiar with the RedHat tools including OpenShift
• Design and Develop APIs
• Operate in an automated CI/CD model leveraging Github for Code Repositories
Nice to have:
• You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
• Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
• Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management •Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Up-to-date technical
What we offer:
• Competitive compensation
• International team of motivated and experienced people
• Work and development in a multinational environment
• Opportunity to learn and grow