Administrative Assistant (Six months contract)
CAREERS AT CARGILL
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com
• High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent or student
• English language – Intermediate level;
• Computer proficiency, MS Office.
• Analytical skills and attention to details;
• Result oriented, task prioritization, can act with little or no supervision;
• Previous experience in contract and data management, creating reports, handling information for databases;
• Understanding commercial terms and various clauses of a commercial contract;
• SAP knowledge;
• Works well under time pressure, curious and eager to learn.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Administrative Assistant will apply basic knowledge to perform moderately complex, routine to varied administrative work steps within established procedures and processes related to delivery of operational/ functional services for individuals and work group.
• Apply detailed knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
• Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data, performing moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
• Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Handle documents: registration, sending, receiving, archiving and follow-up
• Master data maintenance: registration and updating based on relevant requests and documents.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.