We build distinctive brands and new products that excite our consumers and satisfy their needs in a highly complex and competitive retail environment, thus, by coming on board, you’ll be equally excited by the opportunities and excellent rewards of overcoming challenges and meeting your full potential.
As a Brand Executive based in BAT Romania, you’ll be responsible to support the Brand Manager in the development of new and existing brand propositions, from defining consumer relevant positioning to planning and implementing supporting activities.
You’ll lead given brand projects, ensuring the execution is within brief, and drive fact based decision making through the provision of market analysis and reports with clear recommendations for action.
You’ll need to be a strong self-starter, be willing to take responsibility and enjoy getting things done in a pressured environment. Substantial coaching, on-the-job and functional training will be provided as part of a clearly defined development plan with tasks being assigned in line with your competence and development needs.
- Assist the Brand Manager in developing and executing brand plans to meet brand objectives and strategies.
- Work with Trade Marketing in the preparation of engagement programs and cycle plan activities to ensure brand strategies and objectives are effectively executed and evaluated at field level.
- Promote brand understanding, insights and commitment throughout the organization and area markets.
- Employ consumer dialogue principles as the key route to the consumer.
- Differentiate marketing activities according to consumers’ disposition towards the brands.
- Promote fact based decision making through data-analysis, reporting and providing sound recommendations.
- Apply best practice in brand management to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Report and analyses brand performance in a clear, concise manner with focus on required actions.
- Analyse market research data to understand brand issues and market opportunities.
- Monitor the implementation and results of operational brand plans and recommend changes to brand programs.
- Monitor and report brand expenditure to ensure it does not exceed budget defined in operational brand plan.
- Monitor external agencies to ensure brand programs are performed with required quality and agreed cost & timescales.
- Ability to develop relevant and effective in-store communication and promotions and manage third party suppliers to positively influence consumer buying behaviour
- Creative thinking & Strong analytic skill
- Fast learner
- Good management and interpersonal skills
- Capable to manage stakeholders from different end markets
- Ability to make things happen (pro-active, dynamic, flexible, pragmatic)
- Ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders
- Commercial approach to all activities
- Presentation skills
- Strong decision making ability
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel, Power-Point)