(Remote) Workforce Manager
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.Cerinte
The Workforce Manager within a COA and Cluster has a key role in:
• Supporting the business by managing the identification and maintenance of operational and tactical demand and matching this demand to the available resource supply within the COA/Cluster and vice versa on an anticipating operational and tactical level.
• Driving standardization & industrialization of the current processes, to achieve delivery excellence with respect to cost, quality and reliability
• Supporting the business by providing them with consistent, fact based, validated corporate plans for the next fiscal year, and directions for the years after.
• Supporting the roll-out and implementation of key tools within the Cluster/COA, adhering to global guidelines
• Working with other WFM colleagues to ensure a harmonized approach across the Cluster.
• Supports achievement of the group, divisional KPIs and benchmarks
• Supports definition of reports and provides recommendations to optimize reporting
• Bachelor degree required and MBA or equivalent advanced degree preferred.
• Understanding of current industry Workforce Management tools and processes.
• Fluent in the definition of career paths, roles, skills and competences looking at the business needs.
• Feel comfortable investigating technology skills looking at the business strategy.
• Understanding of actual business demand and the way of working in complex projects.
• Proven ability to translate strategic plans, objectives, and business goals into actionable, well-defined programs, projects, and initiatives.
• Program and Project Management skills desirable
• Demonstrated ability to identify, execute and manage engagements across HR COE’s, Division and Operations and various functions of the business.
• Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills are essential to drive complex business issues to resolution in a fast-paced environment.
• Optimistic, energetic and passionate in achieving business and operating success.
• Collaborative and team-oriented working style