Inside Sales Associate for Italy (Italian speaker)
Makes a high level of outbound calling to potential prospects.
Receives and responds to inbound sales leads and converts them to new business.
Maximizes coverage within a defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products Initiates telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations, and supporting the regional team in closing Veeam business.
Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers Updates and maintains notes/next step actions in the Veeam CRM system to continually advance sales cycle
- Sales experience is a plus; knowledge of IT industry preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Outbound calling experience is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Fluent English and Italian
- Knowledge of basic business research tools (LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce or similar CRM, etc)
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)