Human Project Resource Coordinator
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
• Higher education;
• Previous control of human resources or the project or administrative experience could be a plus, but not a precondition.
• Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Romanian.
• Good attention to detail and analytical skills.
• Good stakeholder management skills
• Good planning and organizing skills;
• Experience in budget management.
• Excellent organization and time management skills;
• Positive and proactive attitude;
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing work tasks;
• Problem solving skills and team player;
• Punctual and reliable;
•Monitor project status using existing PM tool
•Update procedures and set up utilization rates.
•Oversee Project Budgeting and Scheduling
•Generate Project Reports-
•Monitoring employee utilization, workload, and overtime hours.
•Assigning available staff to projects based on their skills and experience.
•Hiring new staff in accordance with project/ company need.
•Mitigating resource concerns by reallocating resources, adjusting goals, or assigning additional staff.
•Providing project managers with ongoing resource management and related support.
Location: Bucharest, District 6
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8-8: 30-5-5: 30, 1h remote lunch break 2 days and office based 3 days
Benefits: motivation salary, laptop, phone, private medical insurance