Cloud Software Consultant with French
Axway gives heritage IT infrastructure new life, helping more than 11,000 customers worldwide build on what they already have to digitally transform, add new business capabilities, and drive growth.
With our Amplify API Management Platform - the only open, independent platform for managing and governing APIs across teams, the hybrid cloud, and third-party solutions - we help companies move forward faster, reach new markets, and create brilliant digital experiences.
Our MFT and B2B integration solutions have been trusted for 20 years. Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) employs over 1,800 people in 18 countries.
• Experience with scripting tools and languages: Shell Scripting, Perl
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems (basic commands, basic differences)
• One year+ experience with commercial Cloud platforms (preferably AWS: IAM, EC2, Auto Scaling, VPC, S3, EFS, EBS, Glacier, RDS, Route53, Load Balancing, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail etc)
• Knowledge of database concepts (understanding database design, creating/modifying tables, views, users, writing basic queries)
• Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL etc.
• Knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc)
• Understanding of client’s server software architecture
• Experience with deployments and troubleshooting Functional and Technical Web applications
• Ability to work in virtual teams; as well as being able to travel to our Paris headquarters
• At least 2 years in consulting/technical support role
Nice to have:
• Would be considered as a plus:
o BS in Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
o Business analysis experience
o Experience with Java and/or REST API
o Working / being knowledgeable with banking / finance system
o Experience with integration of ERP and/or Accounting product
o Knowledge of software testing methodologies
o Bonus points for experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong analytical skills and incisive thinking ability
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, verbal and writing skills)
- Ability to adapt to new situations
- Good command of French language – both written and spoken
Project description & Responsibilities:
We are searching for a bilingual new colleague with a passion for Cloud technology and a burning desire to learn. Being resourceful, highly organized and independent will make you a perfect fit for our team.
You will be part of our Professional Services team, configuring and implementing specific cases using Axway products for our final established customers. This is a hands-on position that requires good problem solving skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
For the position, you will be exposed to Cloud technologies & standards used mostly in the Accounting & Banking industries and you should be willing to work on a variety of tasks:
• Understanding, interpreting & implementing functional specifications written in French, translate into technical specification
• Assisting our customers to deploy Axway solutions remotely and/or on site
• Helping customers to automate processes to improve efficiencies and streamline processes (writing batch scripts)
• Documenting the undertaken activities
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, Safari, Amazon – E-library, Udemy platform, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
• Potential for growth in an international company
• Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy
• Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.