Packaging Design Engineer, CljP
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it's opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers. The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behaviour.
We grow together in a place where our colleagues can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes. Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the employees and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
- Bachelor/Master degree in Automotive Engineering, Design, Industrial Design, or other related degrees
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines.
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You are proactive to learn new topics and search and find solutions
- Strong problem solving skills to quickly identify packaging design improvements
- Strong interpersonal abilities and project management skills are helpful
- You are a team player and bring positive attitude?
- Standardized working with mindset of logistics service and international collaboration meet your interests and you are familiar with
- Familiarity with different types of packaging materials
- Communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Reliable and structured person
- Experience working with MS-Office tools, IT tools, web-based portals
- SAP knowledge can be helpful
- An understanding of the rules in the automotive electronics industry that govern the products is helpful
- Creative person with attention to small details
- Design software knowledge and skills (Solid Works, AutoCAD or similar) is an advantage
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services
- Annual performance bonus
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts
- Inspiring working conditions.
- You are part of the Physical Logistics Department - Packaging design team, which is responsible for all developed packaging materials and packaging concepts used for raw materials and finished goods used in the logistic flow of our products.
- You design returnable and one-way packaging for the transport and handling of our products, raw material components or support with packaging design for our internal processes.
- You coordinate and implement design optimization projects to achieve ratio potential projects, improve ergonomics and product density for the existing packaging concepts.
- You coordinate with internal and external suppliers (automotive suppliers and supplying Bosch plants) packaging concepts implementation to assure a smooth ramp-up of new projects. You align the all new packaging development with the internal departments of all related EMEA-plants as regards to the usage, ergonomics, logistics and technical characteristics of the designed packaging.
- You will have the governance for dedicated products in terms of packaging
- You are responsible for defining an IPN packaging solution which is fitting to the value stream
- You are the interface between technical contact persons in the CC plants and other departments
- You are driving measures, processes, improvement projects for cost savings within packaging area
? With prepared packaging concepts, you support competitive source of packaging suppliers.
- You release the purchase of all required tools for packaging production (injection and thermometer plastic mould, cutting and printing tools)
- You optimize internal processes to achieve reduction of packaging types to achieve standardization.
- You support and coordinate activities at the external logistics service provider for all dispatch processes involving packaging.