Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- Engineer Bachelor Degree
- Experience in 3D-Modelling and CAM-Programming.
- Good skills in spoken and written English
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Generates accurate CAD/CAM drawings of parts using supplied print or sketch
- Generates 2D prints according the CAM programs with all information, tools, speeds and feeds
- Generates CNC programs from the CAD/CAM software
- Generates program documentation for the 3D programs for milling, turning, wire cutting and solid erosion
- Applies the material specifications in creating the 3D programs with the right parameters
- Generates and maintains information in Excel or Word based of CNC programs
- Controls the handling of CNC programs from the server to CNC machines
- Monitors, documents, and controls any changes made to CNC programs
- Carries out activities based on the concepts of general design of fixing or working components
- Creates and maintains the part manufacturing processes
- Reads in detail and follows the written instructions and procedures
- Troubleshoots machine related issues (tools, manufacturing process, or mechanical)
- Uses measuring tools and equipment according the defined manufacturing steps
- Performs the geometric tolerancing and dimensioning according the defined manufacturing steps
- Applies the cutting tools parameters on mills, drills, taps, milling grip
- Creates programs on the wire cutting machines