Software Consultant with French
Axway gives heritage IT infrastructure new life, helping more than 11,000 customers worldwide build on what they already have to digitally transform, add new business capabilities, and drive growth.
With our Amplify API Management Platform - the only open, independent platform for managing and governing APIs across teams, the hybrid cloud, and third-party solutions - we help companies move forward faster, reach new markets, and create brilliant digital experiences.
Our MFT and B2B integration solutions have been trusted for 20 years. Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) employs over 1,800 people in 18 countries.
You will be part of our Professional Services team, configuring and implementing specific cases using Axway products for our final established customers. This is a hands-on position that requires good problem-solving skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Experience with Database usage (SQL)
• Writing technical specifications
• Experience with Linux and Windows basic administration
Nice to have:
• M.Sc. in Informatics, Computer Science or equivalent
• Working / being knowledgeable with banking / finance system
• Experience with integration of ERP and/or BPM and/or Accounting products
• Business analysis experience
• Experience with Database development PL/SQL
• Experience with Java and/or REST API
• Experience with Web Applications deployment
• Experience with other scripting tools and languages: Perl, Shell Scripting
For the position, you will be exposed to technologies & standards used mostly in the Accounting & Banking industries and depending of projects on B2B & File Transfer Fields and you should be willing to work on a variety of tasks:
• understanding & interpreting functional specifications written in French
• Implementing and qualifying the integration of Axway suite products including potential interaction with other external tools (ERP, BPM, DMS...)
• Assisting our customers to deploy Axway solutions remotely and/or on site
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, Safari, Amazon – E-library, Udemy platform, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
• Potential for growth in an international company
• Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy
• Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.