Learning Management Specialist - Super-Admin
Axway gives heritage IT infrastructure new life, helping more than 11,000 customers worldwide build on what they already have to digitally transform, add new business capabilities, and drive growth.
With our Amplify API Management Platform - the only open, independent platform for managing and governing APIs across teams, the hybrid cloud, and third-party solutions - we help companies move forward faster, reach new markets, and create brilliant digital experiences.
Our MFT and B2B integration solutions have been trusted for 20 years. Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) employs over 1,800 people in 18 countries.
• Excellent command of Docebo. Should have not used Docebo before the candidate should have experience with at least 2 different LMS tools and used other technologies to create a “state of the art” Learning Experience Platform.
• Solution mindset, dedicated to find ways to simply communicate to a wide variety of users the best way to achieve their goals and/or solve their issues
• Solid project management experience.
• Ability to influence people with no hierarchical authority within the ecosystem of vendors, colleagues with and outside AU, and end users.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Conversational knowledge of French is a distinctive plus.
• Optimize the use of the LMS (Docebo) and all other tools used by the whole team to create and deliver engaging learning experiences (ReadyTech, Poll Everywhere, Murals, etc).
• Provide support and coaching to the 12 systems admins who are spread in several location in Europe and the United States.
• Promote use of the ecosystem of tools we have available.
• Create ways to securely open access to other people in the ecosystem to exploit AU tools autonomously.
• Follow up with our vendors’ CS teams on existing tickets, optimizing use, and becoming an influencer in their communities.
• Team up with the CA and D&D to lead projects dedicated to improving the learner experience via the use of the technologies available or new ones.
• Provide constant visibility of know bugs, fixes, roadmaps, trending ideas, and current projects.
• Analyse and produce reports of system usage including ideas for optimization.
Career Development and Benefits:
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan and training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits (gym access, Bookster, Safari, Amazon – E-library, Udemy platform, private medical insurance with dental included, team-buildings, Fun Day, Christmas Party etc.)
• Potential for growth in an international company
• Friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours when need and remote work policy
• Extra paid vacation days – 25 days/year
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.