Senior Business Analyst (B2C Customer Experience)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Mega Image active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Business Analyst (B2C Customer Experience) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Noi suntem Mega la puterea 12.000! Si pentru ca suntem intr-o continua dezvoltare, cautam oameni talentati care isi doresc sa faca parte din Comunitatea Mega, o comunitate bazata pe un mediu de lucru stabil, sustenabil si responsabil social.
Vino si tu in #ComunitateaMega!
Ahold Delhaize’s promise
Ahold Delhaize and its local brands have been serving local communities for 150 years. And we are still growing. We’re committed to sustainability and our size and reach enable us to not only make an impact in our local communities but meaningful change globally. By working with us, you can affect the daily lives of millions of customers and contribute to our purpose – helping people eat well, save time and live better.
We will continually invest in you and help you build on your talents and skills for the future. We’re a supportive team, that welcomes everyone just the way they are. We work hard but we have fun together and make lasting friendships. Together, we have the courage to take risks and innovate – because we are dedicated to serving customers’ changing needs.
Find out if your unique skills and personality can help us improve our business and continue to delight our customers.
At Ahold Delhaize we invest heavily in data, digital and technology. The European ambition at Ahold Delhaize is to create seamless digitally-enabled experiences across all shopping and meal occasions. Therefore we adopt new technologies and are accelerating our transition towards an organization where business and IT work cross- functionally and act as one team.
A little about yourself, you embody the “Trailblazer” mantra, learning through trailheads & certifications, but bringing the desire to help educate the entire team! You enjoy complex business challenges and solve them through your understanding of Salesforce best practices and ability to navigate the business team to using the standard features over customizations. You are data motivated, understanding the business metrics and goals and data to identifying key insights to help make impact to the business KPIs.
Having a passion for detailed Business Requirements Gathering and comfortable in managing project deliverables & timelines. In this role you will be comfortable working with teams across European market and being the bridge between Business users & technical team members to deliver business outcomes.
Your new office: the Regional Centre of Excellence Data Insights & Analytics
We deliver regional solutions, also called Regional Templates for our brands in Belgium /Luxembourg, Greece, Serbia and Romania. Our core team’s offices are located in Belgium (Brussels), Greece (Athens), Serbia (Belgrade) and Romania (Bucharest).
What we offer
At Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on :
• An interesting environment with the most modern IT technologies and an agile (SAFe) setting
• Access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career
• A competitive gross monthly salary + bonus
• An excellent pension scheme
• A discount on your groceries at our stores
• Regular fun events
• A hybrid (office / home) work environment
Are you the person we are looking for?
• Act as a key member of the platform core team, facilitate requirements workshops and document detailed functional, technical, reporting & data requirements
• Drive and participate in discovery meetings with stakeholders and map out the scope for projects that meet business needs
• Gather, create and document current (as-is) and future (to-be) business requirements, data flow diagrams, process workflows, use case scenarios and functional design for development
• Actively contribute to the Program Increment as a key player to support your product owner and allow him to stay at feature level
• Project administration using JIRA or other appropriate tools in use for ticket creation, user stories, epics, and sprint management
• Provide project updates to various stakeholders on progress of projects, risks and mitigation, and fiscal status
• Deploy new Salesforce capabilities to improve agent productivity, automate non-value add manual tasks and coordinate at your level with other domains to ensure cross functional consistency
What you need to Succeed
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field
• Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Salesforce (or related Cloud Based CRM application)
• Experience with a rollout of either a Marketing cloud or Service cloud instance to an organization
• Ability to work at a regional level on multiple local / market level projects according to scope, budget, and timeline ensuring accurate, and clear communication to customers and stakeholders
• Ability to work in a fast paced, agile (SAFe team-based environment)
• Language skills: English (oral/written)
• Good knowledge or experience working in the retail industry
• Experience in Marketing Cloud, additional experience in Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud
• Salesforce certifications
• Experience configuring and implementing latest Salesforce products (Einstein Bots, Customer 360, Lightning Components etc.)
How you will make an impact
The Data Insights & Analytics team of Ahold Delhaize BeCSE (Belgium, Central & South East Europe) is responsible for the design, configuration and operation of a multi-country Data Lake-based running on Azure Data Platform. This solution covers a broad range of data products, like Business Intelligence, Self-Service-Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning, etc. These use cases are enabling strategic capabilities for many of our business domaines, like Customer Experience (Loyalty, Personalization), E-Commerce, Marketing Campaigns, and Finance, Supply Chain, etc.
The Senior Business Analyst supports the organization by working with the business and development teams for eliciting, understanding and documenting business needs to determine and recommend the optimal solution.
Apply now or Learn more
Working at Ahold Delhaize means flexible working. From home and our Center of Excellence in Brussels/Athens/Bucharest/Belgrade. Do you want to play an active role in our dedication to help people eat well, save time and live better? Apply now.
In preparation of your interview, formulate answers to the following questions:
• Why would you like to work for Ahold Delhaize?
• Why do you think you will be successful in this position, and what kind of skills do you bring for this role?
• What is one of your personal strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop?