Junior Software Developer - CIO CIB, Bucharest/Iasi
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
• Experience developing automated testing solutions using testing tools and/or frameworks (Selenium, Junit5, Jackson databind, Lombok, maven etc) preferred
• Knowledge of Java, Design Patterns, OOP
• Code review and debugging skills required.
• Understanding of QA
• Experience in multiple dev/test methodologies (Waterfall, Agile) is a plus
• Good command of English both spoken and written
• Good background on Bank processes
• Good team working capabilities, in the context of medium to large project teams distributed among multiple countries / locations
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Develops test automation framework within established standards and conventions for use.
• Assesses software and tools for automation approach for a given project.
• Develops and promotes efficient, reusable software coding patterns within the framework.
• Applies technical knowledge for development of automation test strategies, test plans, test scripts, estimations and reporting of test metrics.
• Maintains knowledge of the automation tools, environments and infrastructure.
• Develops deep knowledge of the various customer systems supported to contribute to planning test strategy and defect/issue prevention before and during test execution.
• Employs open, frequent, and proactive communications with Development team, BAs, PMs and other members of the project team.
• Review automated test code to assure adherence to standards and to advise on optimization
• Quality management & continuous improvement
• Flexible working hours;
• The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
• A professional but still friendly work environment;
• Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
• Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
• Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
• Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
• Dynamic and challenging environment, full of growing opportunities
• Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry