Senior Embedded C++ Developer
Miele este prezentă în Brașov din anul 2009 cu o fabrică de producție ce asigură grupului necesarul de componente electronice şi subansambluri pentru unităţile de control ale aparatelor electrocasnice inteligente și cu un departament de Dezvoltare Software si Hardware în cadrul căruia sunt realizate programe software pentru o gamă variată de electrocasnice și produse profesionale Miele.Cerinte
• Bachelor or Master (preferable) degree in Computer Science, Electronic/Electrical Engineering or a related field.
• Professional experience in development of related tools & practices (configuration management, debugging and refactoring of legacy code, software lifecycle, V-model, SCRUM Agile methods, review techniques, continuous integration and delivery, etc.).
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Relevant knowledge of design patterns and methodologies, sustainable API-design.
• Familiarity with safety concerned software designs and rules (e.g. MISRA, Software Safety Classes).
• Strong knowledge of microcontroller technology and electronic components and how to read schematics and how to make use of datasheets.
• Hardware Testing and capabilities on different microcontrollers.
• Knowledge about communication protocols and how they are working (USB, SPI, UART, I2C, CAN, LAN etc.)
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• Knowledge of German language is an advantage
• Strong analytical skills and very good planning abilities.
• Positive attitude to be working in team in an international environment, with a self-starter attitude and eagerness to tackle unknowns.
• An interest in keeping up with current and upcoming developments and technologies in the field of software engineering.
• Willingness to go on business travel to the German HQ and relating plants.
• Design and implement software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production
• Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
• Review code and design
• Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
• Integrate and validate new product designs
• Interface with hardware design and development
• Assess third party and open source software
• Being a mentor for other colleagues
What we offer:
• Great career opportunity in an innovative and dynamic working environment;
• Cooperation and exchange of experiences with our developers;
• Competitive salary package, according to performance and professional experience;
• Performance Bonus;
• Modern facilities located in Braşov;
• Work Time Flexibility: mobile-work, flexible working hours;
• Canteen discount, outdoor terrace and coffee corner on site;
• Medical services on site and private health and life insurance;
• Many other benefits to enjoy after work.