Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Performs activities related to the design and implementation of new solutions and related activities of software development and ensures database performance. Ensures takeover of activities from the build area for new platforms.
Develops scripts/programs that help expand the functionalities of IT solutions and automates recurring activities.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Provides Level4, Level3, Level2 and Level1 support for Databases and related incidents and problems.
• Develop scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities.
• Works as required by his direct superior in shifts or overtime and performs stand-by.
• Makes technical investigations for performance incidents and examines issues arising in order to determine the causes and provide / propose solutions to solve the identified problems.
• Provides active support for transformation programs and other technology refresh programs that are designed to ensure/increase service availability and reduce downtime and increases the quality / performance of these services.
With these values and skills you are a great candidate:
• Experience in supporting Databases> 10 years
• Advanced knowledge of office systems and IT equipment (hardware and software)
• Solid documentation capabilities
• English (written and spoken) – fluent
• Excellent knowledge of Oracle or Microsoft Sql Server database administration
• Advanced knowledge of SQL tuning
• Knowledge of programming in PL/SQL and shell UNIX/Linux
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ex. ISO20000 standard)
• Very good knowledge of the principles SOX
• Very good knowledge of general security principles
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
· In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
· Medical and dental services
· Life insurance
· Dedicated employee phone subscription
· Special discounts for gyms and retailers
· Annual Company Bonus
· Ongoing Education
· You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
· Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
· Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting.Ready?